Mother’s Day has passed, and that means that Father’s Day is just around the corner. You can use up some of your leftover scrapping supplies to make a one-of-a-kind card for that special dad. Grab a sheet of scrapbook paper and get going!
If you want to include a picture on there, try to find something that includes the dad with his kids. That way, he’ll be able to display the card on the mantle or his desk at work. It’ll kind of pull double-duty as a card and picture frame! Just stick it on there with some of your leftover glue dots.
Once you’ve made the card, you’ll need a nice Father’s Day quote.
Here are some of our favorites:
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” -Anonymous
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” -William Shakespeare
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” -English proverb
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” -Sigmund Freud
- “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” -Lydia M. Child