When you’re laying out your scrapbook pages, one of the things you’ll want to think about adding is quotes. You don’t have to write your own quotes (although you can if you want)… you can find tons of quotes online. Here are some of our favorites, along with the people who said them.
- “Goals are dreams with deadlines.” – Diana Scharf Hunt
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
- “A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, and touches your heart.” – Kathleen Grove
- “All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
- “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Every moment is an experience.” – Jake Roberts
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “I don’t want to make money. I just want to be wonderful.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” – Bette Davis
- “‘Twas not my lips you kissed but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
These are only a few of our favorite quotes to use when scrapbooking. What are some of your favorite quotes?