It’s that time of year again – spring cleaning time! If you’re bogged down with tons of scrapbooking supplies, photos, and crafting goodies, it’s time to get things under control and spruced up. After all, it’s a busy time of year and you can’t afford to not be organized! So, to help you along, MemoryScrapbooks.com has come up with a handy checklist of things that you can do to spring clean your photo collection, as well as your scrapbooking area. Ready? Let’s get started:
- Go through all of your photos that aren’t in albums and look for any duplicates. Can they be tossed?
- Check through envelopes of photos to see if there are any that were developed but didn’t come out right. Toss ‘em!
- Next, review your scrapbooks and photo albums and see where you can add in some of those loose photos.
- For the rest of the photos you can’t use, pack them away neatly in an album or a photo storage box.
- Speaking of storage boxes, keep your scrapbooks and albums stored on a shelf or in a box where they can be protected.
- Then, head to your scrapbooking area. Gather up scraps and organize them neatly in envelopes, drawers, or bins.
- Take your tools and give them a good dusting. Put them away neatly.
- Clean off your work surface and give it all a good once over with a clean rag.
Now those are just a few things you can do to get started. How do you spring clean your scrapbooking supplies?