The big night has almost arrived, so we wanted to share some last minute tips to help you capture all the Halloween fun and frights in your scrapbook this year.
- Most important – have your camera ready! Are your batteries charged? Is the memory card already busting at the seams? Don’t wait until the last minute to find out your camera is out of juice – check it now!
- Take a few minutes at the start of the night to get pictures of everyone in their costumes. Once the kids are out trick or treating, or the party get started, it will become difficult to gather everyone for those group shots.
- Think about themes based on costumes – if your son is going to be a scarecrow, try adding a few pieces of hay to the page!
- Don’t forget the details! Take pictures of your decorations and of any spooky houses you see in the neighborhood.
- Start collecting some Halloween scrapbooking supplies and embellishments, if you haven’t already.
- Look for other seasonal images online that you can use to compliment your pictures.
- Carving pumpkins this year? Don’t forget to take a picture or two or any other traditional fall activities you do.
Happy Halloween and happy scrapbooking all!